HomeAbout MeMeet Our FamilyBooks I RecommendContact Me

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Garage Sale Goodies!!

Isaac and I were coming back from dropping Elijah and Karlena off with our new daycare and we stopped at a neighbors garage sale.

I love finding good deals and we found some great things today. Almost everything was for Karlena...but Isaac did get away with something he is excited about.

This dress is just the perfect size for Christmas 2011!! I think I paid $5. It doesn't even look worn and I can't wait to get it on my girl this winter!

I am loving that I finally have a girl to put dresses on....this was $0.75 and is perfect for these hot summer days we are now having.

Well now that we are officially Minnesotans we are going to have to fully support our Vikings team and what better way to do that than with Karlena's first cheerleading outfit!!
 (I know I am sorry Beth and Jeff....but I just can't put her in a Bears outfit in this country! :) )

And this is Isaac's special find....and at a cost he liked even better! It was free! It is an old adding machine. I think Isaac gets his interest in stuff like this from my dad and he is already talking about how he might get it working again!

I got several other things for Karlena and spent less than $20! YAY for great finds!! What is the best deal you have found at a garage sale??

2 comments:

Kami said...

I love garage sales and almost always find a lot of great deals when I go out shopping! It's fairly amazing :) I'm just excited, now, to have our own garage sale at the end of July. YES please! :)

julia said...

I am so happy that Isaac decided to take this monstrosity off my hands!



The Smith Family Journey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Recent Visitors

Love (in)courage

Get Your Verse On!

Wild Olive

Love Gussy!

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews

Are you a "Sunday"?

Praying for our kids

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved